Thursday, September 24, 2015

Thanks and Sorry

thanks guys for telling the version of current sro ..
and sorry about not fixing any bugs or anything but as you know I'm not the original maker of iBot so I really can't do much to fix it since its really old now , without the original project I can't do anything
I only started this cuz I found out I can update the version of the iBot easily and no one else can and I only had a really small exp with any programming what-so-ever
I tried many times to update it or crack the database or to add anything to it , but it was errors over and over
and I don't have a high account to even try adding the new stuff or anything .. 
I don't even play the game for years now ..
anyway .. if anyone know a real way to update it .. well .. maybe we can do something

6 comments:

  1. hi man did u have bot source code i know C# and can i help u with some error

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no i don't, if i had it i would probably figured it out long ago or posted it here for everyone to use it ..

      Delete
    2. i have source code for bot work in isro to lvl 80 but i am stop work in it if u need it i can give it to u bot like phbot but need some work bot work fine to lvl 72

      Delete
    3. as much as its a good idea but i left sro long time ago . i just update the ibot version for clientless and can't even fix the bugs, and i don't want to start another big thing for an old game

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have source code from site i do not big programmer but one problem with me in parsing data i need help from u can help be i think u big programmer i will try with visal basic u can make your blog for learn to make all know how make bot

    ReplyDelete