Friday, February 27, 2015

Sorry for the inconvenience delay

Sorry for the delay of the fixed claintless of iBot
I'm working on it at the moment and it should be out in a few hours.

BTW it won't have D14 items or any of the new stuff cuz i probably can't add the new stuff in the iBot Data
and even if I can, I don't have a high acc to test it on .. I quit sro a few years ago, sorry.
If someone has a free high lvl acc or even willing to give some d14 items in small acc to test on that would be most helpful, but again I say I will probably not be able to add the new stuff, but it won't hurt to try If I get a chance

6 comments:

  1. Good day Mr. Developer for continuing this awesome bot. But I can't seem to find a guide on how to use this bot for isro? Can you kindly give me a guide for it? Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good day to you too, well thanks for the support but i'm no the developer, the real developer left the bot long time ago, i just fix the claintless and anything else that i can actually fix, you will find the guides i made here but they are old, soon enough i will make a new ones
      http://ibot2date.blogspot.com/p/how-to-use-ibot-on-silkroad-r.html
      btw the link in the guide is old so make sure to download the last version from here and not there

      Delete
  2. ***** ERROR********
    ERROR detected on hs data
    please restart hs server and silkroad .exe
    *****ERROR******
    this massege appear to me every 30 min when i work wirh Client please help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you're using the right version of hackshield and ibot for sro or sro-r
      If there is still a problem, Please send a screenshot with the error, hackshield and ibot
      I will see what i can do

      Delete