Thursday, April 4, 2013

Another Post For No Reason

well, after my last post (which was suppose to be the last one) I checked the IBot again, I didn't really test it yet ,

But it seems to be the real deal again, so it's not a scam or something as I suspected (thank god)
I just wanted to say that cuz in my last post i may have doubted some other people with me ,

so have no fears, here is the link to the blog BTW ("http://ibotforfun.blogspot.com/")

well good luck IBot-Maker, thanks for the ibot again, and have fun botting guys (i know i will) :)

3 comments:

  1. i am looking for ISRO iBOT
    But i see only SROR iBOT :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep getting error Main gui failed

    ReplyDelete
  3. sry but you information to use it are soo...vag....i need to understand if i must take the folder and puts it in other specific folder...you don't say this...and howewer i try to open ibot.exe and i receive this message:
    Component 'MSWINSCK.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.

    What can i do..!? ty

    ReplyDelete